WHERE CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS TO THE EVENT?
- Thunder Valley Amphitheatre Ticket Office (located in the Bruton Smith Bldg.)
- You may call the ticket office at 866-415-4158
- Online at TicketMaster.
- If tickets remain the night of the show, they may be purchased at the gate upon arrival.
CAN I BRING A CARRY-IN BAG INTO THE EVENT?
Thunder Valley Amphitheatre limits the size and type of bags that may be brought inside the Speedway gates. NO Backpacks, Purses, or Large Bags will be permitted to enter into Thunder Valley Amphitheatre events. A small purse/clutch may be brought in providing it is no larger than 4″ x 6″. All items will be inspected upon entry. Clear bags that meet the size requirements are encouraged for ease of inspection. No outside food or beverage is permitted. Please see prohibited list.
WHERE DO I PICK UP WILL-CALL TICKETS?
The Will-Call pick-up location for event will be announced closer to the concert dates, for more information please call the Thunder Valley Amphitheatre Ticket Office at 866-415-4158.
WHERE DO I PICK UP CREDENTIALS?
The Credential pick-up location for event will be announced closer to the concert dates, for more information please call the Thunder Valley Amphitheatre Ticket Office at 866-415-4158.
WHAT IS THE CAMERA POLICY?
The Thunder Valley Amphitheatre camera policy allows camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras. Any camera that has a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than 1 in- it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed in. Some artists do not permit cameras so please check back for the show you will be attending to ensure that we will be allowing cameras in.
CAN I BRING A COOLER TO THE EVENT?
No coolers or no outside food or beverage is permitted during Thunder Valley Amphitheatre events.
IS THERE PARKING ON BMS PROPERTY?
Yes, Parking for Thunder Valley Amphitheatre events will be sold online, at the ticket office, or available for purchase day of the event. Prices will range from $10-$20 depending on the lot, for more information and a parking map, please visit the Parking & Directions page.
IF I HAVE A STATE ISSUED PARKING PERMIT WHERE CAN I PARK AT THE SPEEDWAY?
In an effort to improve parking for guests who use state-issued accessible permits, the TVA Events Department requests advance requests to help guests park closer to their seat locations. State and local law officials require the person to whom a state issued permit is issued must be in the vehicle when the permit is used. To purchase advance sale accessible parking or for more information, please contact Beverly Buster at (423) 989-6902 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOES BMS HAVE A SMOKING POLICY?
Smoking (including E-Cigarettes) is NOT permitted in any grandstand seating, entry portals, terrace, suite or restroom areas. Guests may smoke in open concourse areas or areas designated for smoking. Please follow signage to the designated smoking areas.
IS THERE A LOST & FOUND AT BMS?
Yes, you may check at any TVA Guest Services location during the event. You may also call (423) 989-6945 or email email@example.com.
- No Outside Food and Beverage
- No Coolers
- No Backpacks, purses, or large bags will be permitted, only a small purse/clutch may be brought in providing it is no larger than 4”x6” inches.
- No Folding Chairs
- No stadium seats wider than 17 inches or Stadium seats with arms
- No Glass Containers
- No Helium balloons or beach balls
- No Bicycles, Hover Boards, Roller Blades, Roller Skates, Segway, Skateboards
- No Cameras with detachable lenses
- No Laser pointers, noisemakers, horns
- No Pets, except service animals assisting the disabled
- No radios
- No selfie sticks, tripods, monopods
- No Smoking in the grandstands/suites; including the use of e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes
- No Strollers in the grandstands
- No Umbrellas
- No Video Cameras
- No Wagons, carts
- No Weapons of any description including guns, knives, ice pick, studded jewelry, etc….regardless of permit
- No other items that may pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
- No sticks of any kind including but not limited to, Flag Poles, Brooms, etc..
- No fireworks or sky lanterns
- No Drones or aircraft of any kind
- No illegal drugs
- No Solicitation for Donations
- No Selling or Buying Tickets
- No unapproved selling of merchandise or services
- No unapproved distribution of any item
- No unapproved entertaining
Parking for the ThunderValley Amphitheatre is as follows:
- VIP Parking ($20): Use Copperhead Road entrance off of Highway 394.
- General Parking ($10): Use BMS North and South Entrances off of 11E.